Minibus services are shared between Barrow Hills School and our partner school, King Edward's Witley. Barrow Hills School children may take the minibuses from Year 2 to Year 8. All minibus services run using our brand new 17 seater minibuses driven by experienced and qualified minibus drivers.
Our Ripley and Farnham minibus services transport children to School in the morning
Bus Route 1 runs from Ripley Court School, leaving at 7.10am Monday to Friday. The route passes through the villages of East Horsley (7.30am) and East Clandon (no stop), followed by Merrow Park and Ride (7.45am), on the Epsom Road and then to Barrow Hills on its way to King Edwards..
Bus Route 2 runs from Farnham Station, leaving at 7.30am on Wednesday mornings only. From September 2018 this service will run Monday to Friday. The Farnham bus starts from Farnham Station and stops at Elstead and Milford, on its way to King Edward's Witley, dropping off at Barrow Hills School.
- Due to the varied finishing times of pupils, the services run in the mornings only.
- Parents and children will exchange mobile numbers with the School, in case of any schedule changes (due to illness, weather or heavy traffic, for example).
- The cost is £4 per journey, payable in termly instalments.
- The service needs to be pre-booked by parents with King Edward's Witley. To book please email Mr Justin Benson on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1428 686771.
Our Haslemere minibus service transports pupils to school in the morning and returns to Haslemere at the end of the school day
Bus Route 3 runs from the car park behind Waitrose in Haslemere, via Chiddingfold, King Edward's Witley and has a final stop at Barrow Hills School. The bus leaves at 7.35am Monday to Friday and arrives at Barrow Hills School in time for registration.
The return bus leaves Barrow Hills School at 4.45pm and picks up and drops off at King Edward's at approximately 4.55pm. It stops in Chiddingfold at 5.00pm and arrives in Haslemere at approximately 5.15pm. Please note that children with fixtures finishing after 4.30pm must make alternative arrangements to be picked up.
- Full week (5 days) tariff per term - Free for 2017-18. Please note that Barrow Hills School reserves the right to review this with a term's notice.
- The service needs to be pre-booked by parents with Barrow Hills School. To book please email Mrs Rachel Barraud on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1428 681024.
Terms and conditions:
Barrow Hills School and King Edward's Witley (the Schools) will reserve the right to cancel or change the route of the services at any time. Bookings need to be on a termly basis. The Schools will review prices every year and will give a term's notice of any changes to price. Other terms and conditions may be applicable and will be provided by the Schools on application for the service.